Messenger Kids – Safer Messaging and Video Chat
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
With Messenger Kids...Parents Have More Control
• Parents approve every contact, so kids can chat in a safer, more controlled environment.
• Parents can remove any contact at any time
• Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
• Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
• There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
• Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
• One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
• The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
Works with Messenger
• Parents and parent-approved adults chat with kids through Messenger.
• Works on all tablets and smartphones.
• No phone number is needed - you only need Wi-Fi.
Made Safer for Kids
• Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
• Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to create a Messenger Kids account for their child.
• Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified.
We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category